Art Classes and Life Drawing
At Church Farm Barn Studios, Whissonsett.
Classes, Descriptions, Times and Prices :
Monthly Life Drawing
The 2nd Saturday and the 4th Wednesday of every month
Each month different media and techniques are explored, to challenge old approaches and encourage fresh ways of working.
Life drawing is an important process in developing observational skills and an understanding of form which is necessary in every area of art practise.
– 10 – 1pm – £28 per class (includes all art materials and equipment)
Life Painting Weekends Using Acrylics
9th & 10th June 2018
13th & 14th October 2018
Day One: These two day courses begin by exploring colour mixing, in particular relation to skin tone and the ‘shadow colours’ of the skin.
Looking at the work of artists that paint the human figure inspires and enables people to learn from, and put into practice, colour palettes and paint applications whilst painting from the model.
There are two poses on the first day.
Day Two: There is one pose all day giving the opportunity to consolidate everything learned the previous day, one long pose provides the time to really improve and refine the painting throughout the day.
– 10 – 4pm each day – £125 for the weekend (includes all art materials and equipment – working on acrylic painting paper on day one and board on day two.)
– Refreshments provided but please bring a packed lunch. – Suitable for all abilities. – Maximum 9 people
Life Drawing Using Pastels
8th September 2018
We begin by exploring techniques of creating skin tones and shadows using pastels, looking at the work of other artists.
There will then be one pose before lunch and one long pose after lunch.
– 10 – 4pm – £55 (includes all art materials and equipment)
– All refreshments provided please bring a packed lunch
– Suitable for all abilities. – Maximum 9 people.
For more information, please visit the event website.