- Unique property that features original World War II artwork
- Incredible history as the cottage is located on a former USA Air force combat wing
- A great family property with three bedrooms and enclosed garden
- The character is emphasised with beautiful antique furniture dotted around
- Part of a complex of three other properties in the owners countryside grounds
- Nestled in Norfolk country but with easy access to the coast
This property offers a unique history dating back to World War II which is shown in the delightful wall murals. The fantastic history is accompanied by the beautiful antique pieces of furniture.
This complex offers something truly special, the combination of the fascinating history of the properties combined with the owners stunning sense of style, provides a holiday experience which will be like no other. The location is nestled in the Norfolk countryside and there are plenty footpaths and quiet lanes to explore from the very doorstep. The peace and quiet means there is so much nature to spot. Thetford forest is a popular day out, great for picnics. The charming Norfolk coast is within easy reach and calling for a Cromer crab is a must. Whether you are bringing the kids, grandparents, the dog or all three, there is something for everyone.
Stepping into the property you come to the hallway with original World War II mural painted on the wall. Leading through to the bright and airy kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer dishwasher and washing machine. The lounge features a wood burner effect gas fire, comfortable sofas and a TV, decorated with further original World War II murals on the wall. There are three bedrooms, the master bedroom boasts a stunning king-size French tapestry bed and beautiful bedroom furniture. There are two further single bedrooms. The bathroom offers a bath and WC. There is an additional shower room with shower and WC.
Outside there is an enclosed patio and garden area with BBQ, and is overlooking the surrounding countryside. This is a great space to relax and enjoy some fresh air or if you’re lucky catch one of the stunning sunsets. Additionally there is off-road parking for two cars.
Dogs fees are charged per dog at £20.00 for up to 7 nights, £40.00 for up to 14 nights and an additional £20.00 for every week or part week thereafter.
- 3 bedrooms – 1 king size and 2 singles
- 1 Bathroom and 1 Shower room
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Electric and central heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi available
- Regret no smoking
- 1 dog welcome
- Pub and shop 3 miles
- Complex of properties
- Bike storage
WP Simple Booking Calendar: Invalid calendar ID.
The weekly rates below start on our preferred change over day, Friday.
For shorter or longer stays, midweek and nightly rates please contact us or complete and submit the booking enquiry form below.
|Date from||Date to||Weekly rate|