- Incredible history as the site is a former USA Air force combat wing
- Renovated in 2017 to an good standard
- Generously furnished with antique pieces throughout
- Part of a complex of three other properties in the owners countryside grounds
- Nestled in Norfolk country but with easy access to the coast
- Miles of footpaths to explore right from the doorstep
Located on a complex with history dating back to World War II. It’s decorated with antique furniture to provide a special and charming Norfolk country escape, and this property is perfect for couples.
Tucked away just outside of Cranworth, near Dereham, the buildings were used as officers’ quarters during the Second World War and would see senior servicemen plan their operations and watch the aircraft taking off and coming into land at Shipdham Airfield. Nearby Thetford Forest offers forest trails, walks and cycle rides, and of course, the opportunity to enjoy nature and the local wildlife. The Norfolk Broads are also within reach for a day trip and you can hire a launch or join a charter and explore along with a guide. For those seeking more coastal pursuits, head to Hunstanton with its beach that goes on for miles and all the fun of the fair.
Stepping into the property you come to the light and airy kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The useful utility room offers a washing machine and tumble dryer. Following on to the lounge/diner with comfortable reclining sofa and chair which is perfect to relax and unwind in front of the TV. There is a dining area which is a great spot for breakfast to fuel a good day sight seeing. The romantic king-size bedroom offers a stunning French upholstered bed which is complimented by the neighbouring antique marble top washstand. Finally there is shower room with shower and WC.
The secluded patio area has garden furniture and is a great spot for a BBQ. There is a lawned area and off-road parking for two cars.
Dogs fees are charged per dog at £20.00 for up to 7 nights, £40.00 for up to 14 nights and an additional £20.00 for every week or part week thereafter.
- 1 Bedroom – king-size
- 1 Shower room
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Electric and gas central heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi available
- Regret no smoking
- 1 dog welcome
- Pub and shop 3 miles
- Complex of Properties
- Bike storage
WP Simple Booking Calendar: Invalid calendar ID.
The weekly rates below start on our preferred change over day, Friday.
For shorter or longer stays, midweek and nightly rates please contact us or complete and submit the booking enquiry form below.
|Date from||Date to||Weekly rate|